[muglo] Re: Multisession burning with OS X

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:39:06 -0400

There are two 5.2 updates:  5.2.1 (Mar 03) and 5.2.3 (Nov 03).

The Roxio website says:  "If you have a version of Toast 5 Titanium
that requires Mac OS 9 for installation, and you only have Mac OS X
installed on your system, you may order a Mac OS X installer from
Customer Service for $20 (includes shipping and handling)."

It's the same url as Eric lists below.

Leith