[muglo] Re: Multisession burning with OS X

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:34:59 -0400

Thanks for the tip, Martin, and very timely, as I was just looking
into ordering  Toast 6.  There's a $20 rebate offer available for
Toast 6 until Dec 1/05.  Toast 7 for 10.3.9 and up is supposed to be
out Aug 31/05.

Strange you didn't have any luck with multisession burning with
9.2.2.  That's almost all I do with 9.2.2 on my iBook clamshell.
Mind you, I use 5.0.2.  I got the 5.2.1 update, but had so many
problems with it, I went back to 5.0.2 (can't remember exactly what
the problems were now).  I just put all the sessions I want burned
into a folder and drop it in Toast.

Are you burning using an internal burner or an external burner with
the OS X/G3?  I think this issue came up on the list before about
using Toast with an internal burner, but when I went to look for it
in the archives, I couldn't find it (there are a lot of Toast posts).
So, could someone pls enlighten me?  I believe it is better to use
Toast with an external burner, but I'm not positive.  Thanks.

Leith