[muglo] Multisession burning with OS X

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:04:26 -0400

I am just learning how to burn CDs on my iBook G3 combo drive running
OS 10.3.8, and am running into a snag.  I am trying to set up the CD
to burn multisessions, but I can't find the option "Leave disc
appendable."  I've looked in the Mac and Disc Utility Helps, but
can't find information on where it is located.

Also, when I follow the instructions to burn using Disc Utility, and
I get to the point where I select the CD, the burn options are dimmed
and I get this screen with erase, first aid, partition, etc, options.

When I do a "get info" on the CD, it shows that it is Mac OS
Extended, so I should be able to burn more than one session.  I've
used the same CDs to burn multisessions with OS9, so I don't know
what the problem is.

Pls advise.  Thanks.

Leith