[muglo] Re: Spotlight and TechTool

  • From: Karl Hochmann <k.hochmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:55:46 -0400

Ilbert, Tee,

Thanks for the Spotlight assistance. I will leave 'bad' enough alone
for now. Over the years I have learned that there is always a work-
around.

Regarding peoples' preferences for maintaining their drives and other
things, I use TechTool and I am satisfied. I have also used Disk
Warrior, but I will need to upgrade to run it under OS 10.4. There
are freeware apps such as MacJanitor or OnyX which will do light but
valuable maintenance jobs.

Karl