[muglo] Troubleshooting OS X e-book

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:38:27 -0400

Regarding my question about disk utilities for OS 10.3, I believe
I've found the answer in the e-book I just bought:  Troubleshooting
OS X, 2nd ed.  I think it's definitely worth the $15 US.  It covers
Jaguar (10.2) and Panther (10.3) and is about 500 pages long.

The author recommends "at a minimum you purchase both Disk Warrior
and either Drive 10 or Tech Tool Pro."  He recommends in a later note
Disk Warrior 3.0.1

However, if any of you have any anecdotal experience you'd like to
share, pls let me know.

I definitely recommend checking out this book if you're using Jaguar
or Panther:

http://www.thexlab.com/book/troubleshootingmacosx.html

Leith