[muglo] Re: Spotlight

  • From: prantzer <prantzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:48:43 -0400

Hi Karl

The only way I can think of disabling spotlight would be to go into
utilities folder open activity monitor if it is still in Tiger? then
open the window and go to all processes in the top pull down window
click on spotlight and click on quit process. I don't know for sure if
this will work but worth a try

An apple a day keeps viruses away.............Dennis
On 4-Aug-05, at 2:33 PM, Karl Hochmann wrote:

> How does one disable Spotlight?
>
> Karl

>            http://muglo.on.ca/Pages/joinus.html
>
> Our Archives can be viewed at
>
>          //www.freelists.org/archives/muglo

>                  http://muglo.on.ca/

I Thank You For Your Time...............................Dennis Prance