[muglo] Re: kernel panic - help

  • From: Karl Hochmann <k.hochmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:25:46 -0400

Of course, unfortunately, OS 10.4.2 was on that partition with a good
number of valued items that were lost. For instance, the key to
QuickTime Pro was gone; the Address Book had late entries which I had
not yet backed up.

I have since erased that partition as you suggest. I simply had no
other choice, but I dreaded doing that. I contacted Apple and got
QuickTime going again. The addresses (and email addresses, and other
pertinent info) I recovered by phoning.

One of the other partitions holds OS 10.3.8 which, at least, allowed
me to continue doing most of the things which were on my agenda.

Nevertheless, I thank you for trying to help

Karl