[AR] Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "monsieurboo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:23:38 -0400

Oh, I dunno.  SugPro is a certainly a natural place for this, and no question
it could use the traffic.

But an amateur rocket progged for that high an apogee seems to fit within the
purview of arocket as well ;-)

Cheers,

Mark L.
DC

 ------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:11:17 -0700
From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

Ray,

Here are the sims Scott got for the 2-stage project:

'For the full Q to N. WinRoc has apogee at 109,363' but that's   using fairly
conservative Cd numbers. OpenRocket puts apogee at 111,644',

Rick

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:58:28 -0700
From: "Ray Rocket" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"ar0cketman@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

Very impressive numbers.  Provided sufficient forewarning, I would love to
attend/assist this launch.

Maybe we should move this discussion to the SugPro list...

Ad astra,

Ray