[AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:26:32 -0700

 Once you get to the same level of complexity required to make APCP it's
wiser to go that route from an ISP standpoint.

 I don't think a hybrid would qualify as a sugar rocket that's a hybrid
rocket, but that is just my opinion.

 Don't get me wrong I like Sugar rockets for there usefulness and 50km
sounds about right for a decent sounding rocket.

 Besides who says APCP is not an amateur propellant? I see plenty of
amateurs producing APCP propellant. We made our own. Anyways I've said
enough you guy's can decide what you want to do without my assistance.

 Sugar rockets are for sure lots of fun. Enjoy!