[AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:09:49 -0700

Scott Fintel has had success with a Q impulse sugar motor static test
and that's the biggest motor I've ever seen function properly. I was at
one point working with them but that's been a few years now. I don't
think that static test is publicized I wish I still had the video.
Perhaps I do here somewhere.

Monroe