[AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arocket List <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 12:29:09 -0700

Scott was going to bring it out as a two stage to either XPRS or BALLS in 2013
but couldn't find people to help with expenses and the drive out. I was going
to be on the ground support and recovery team for the launch. When it might
happen again will be up to Scott; we were hoping for 100,000'+ on that attempt.
I am planning on going to Black Rock again next year (I helped with the CSXT
launch this summer) since I now have a big launcher and a communications
trailer set up for a big launch...now to get the big motor tested.

Rick

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:54:05 +0200
From: Magnus Mar Gudnason <magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

Hi Ray,

I have not heard anything in a few years about the Q project so I don't
know the status of it.

/Magnus