[AR] Re: Sugar Rocket State of the Art?

  • From: Magnus Mar Gudnason <magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:11:22 +0200

The static test is published here
http://www.thefintels.com/aer/st170.htm

I visited Scott during the time he tested the motor. It was quite amazing.

/Magnus

On 10/14/2014 05:09 AM, Monroe L. King Jr. wrote:
Scott Fintel has had success with a Q impulse sugar motor static test
and that's the biggest motor I've ever seen function properly. I was at
one point working with them but that's been a few years now. I don't
think that static test is publicized I wish I still had the video.
Perhaps I do here somewhere.

Monroe