[AR] Re: Concussion Wind tunnel

  • From: Christopher Buchanan Shay <chrisshay1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 15:32:50 -0400

I wonder if some kind of internal combustion design involving pistons or a
rotary engine could cascade shock waves into a tube as well. By which I
mean somehow sawing a car engine in half.  OK, forget I said that...What
about...Finally a use for that old doodlebug pulse jet engine?

--

Christopher Shay <https://sites.google.com/site/chrisshay1/>

(407) 566-8256

(321) 443-1451 - Mobile

chrisshay1@xxxxxxxxx

*  "The era we are living in today is a dream come true." *
* --Walt Disney*