[AR] Re: Concussion Wind tunnel

  • From: Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 22:54:39 -0500

There are times when wind tunnels give much better data than FEA, but
for modeling something that is rotationally symmetric through a small
range of operable flight angles the data from FEA is going to be a lot
more accurate than something like trying to use an explosion as a very
transient wind tunnel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRZQCGs84I