[AR] Re: Concussion Wind tunnel

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:06:58 -0700

I missed this bit
 "Keeping a schlieren optical system correctly aligned
while in proximity to an operating shock tube tunnel
might be ... interesting! (At least electronic imaging
-probably- makes life easier than some of the stories
I've heard about the old high-speed film cameras...)"

Yes, but concrete is cheap.

I'm just "banging around" with the idea out loud.

Monroe