[AR] Re: Concussion Wind tunnel

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:01:33 -0700

 Well for a ducted rocket or ram jet project. I want to see here the
shock waves are forming to design the inlet to work at different
velocities.
 It can be deduced by other means but I'm interested in actually seeing
the results. I work better when I can actually visualize what I'm
working on.

 Monroe