[AR] Re: Concussion Wind tunnel

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:22:12 -0700

 I'll say one more thing and shut up for a while. I'm working on fuel
control and variable geometry ideas. From my background with automotive
fuel injection and engine management systems. I see a possibility to
control these things on some of my future designs. Steaming from my work
on guidance and control. The guidance systems I'm working on keep
getting more powerful and the provision for engine management and
geometry control are just slightly ahead.

Monroe