[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidelines for prep of books for submission?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:08:01 -0400 (EDT)

Barbara

NO one can tell you, with absolutely certainty, what the stripper might do
to your book nor what actions the validator may take.
Personally, I now leave headers in tact as that way the text itself is
protected.
I'd also make certain that chapter headings at the top of pages have a
barrier between them at the top of the page.
The stripper will insist on stripping something so your strippping too
much will just increase the chance that the text
will be damaged by the stripper.