[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidelines for prep of books for submission?

  • From: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:00:56 -0500

Dear Paula,

Thanks for your kind words.  I really appreciate your support.  For myself,
I've stopped submitting any files until these problems are worked out.  I
simply can't bear knowing that so much of my hard work and the efforts of
the validators will be undone by the flaws in the system.  I'd much rather
save a backlog of files and upload them when I know they will be safe.

Debbie