[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidelines for prep of books for submission?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:54:03 -0400

I always noticed paragraphing in the Braille files.  I read them on a
Braillenote, and most of them so far, have proper page breaks.

Am awaiting my Bookcourier, was supposed to be here Monday, but.... ah, UPS.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com