[AR] Re: "How Hard Can It Be" rocket episode

  • From: Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:43:42 -0700

There's a Kickstarter (of course) for a machine that can make flexible
circuits via an additive process:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cartesianco/the-ex1-rapid-3d-printing-of-circuit-boards

Though I expect that substrate selection and proving durable adhesion
would end up costing more than just buying flexible circuits for a
small project.

The mechanical guy on it had the little peroxide VTVL project in Australia.

Ben