[optacon-l] Re: Optacon research and development

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:27:26 -0500

I rather doubt that it has anything to do with nerve paths.  I suspect it is
more that a mahjority of folks are right-handed, so the unit was designed
for people to maneuver the camera with the right hand because of the
criticalities involved with proper alignment and angularity for reproducing
the image in the display.