[AR] Re: supersonic retro (was Re: Re: Falcon 9 flight today)

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 04:36:55 -0700

 The microcontroller does not do the calculations for the simulator the
PC does :) on the ground control station/simulator software. Both
X-Plane and FlightGear can use realtime weather! Or you can simulate any
weather you want. The simulator runs all the time so you can see the
actual flight in 3D from any view you want or you can simulate any
flight you want. It does both realtime and simulated flight.

 Monroe

 I think we can add something like Splash to the simulator! This is far
more advanced than RockSim!