[AR] Re: supersonic retro (was Re: Re: Falcon 9 flight today)

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:57:33 -0700

Ray it already works! I just want to do some programming that allows the
autopilot to control events for staging and recovery a little better
that's all that really needs to be done. I also want to customize the
ground control station to be a little more useful for our purpose.
There is already a tracking interface and a little work done there to
interface the much better software for that by OpticTracker. These guy's
will help me with the new RSSI tracking feature.

Monroe