[AR] Re: Estimating Coefficient of Discharge (Cd)

  • From: Robert Watzlavick <rocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:17:26 -0500

Keep a lookout on eBay - the flowmeters are $1-2k new but I only paid about $100 for mine.

-Bob

On 09/15/2014 04:38 PM, Graham Sortino (Redacted sender gnsortino@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
thanks again for this. It sounds like I need to do more research on flow meters. I was hoping they'd be a tad cheaper but I think I'm at the point where it may be a worthwhile investment. As an aside, I hadn't noticed before that you posted electronics schematics on your site but I found it in the test stand section (makes sense). As always I appreciate very much all the detail you put on your site. It's a tremendously helpful resource.