[AR] Re: Estimating Coefficient of Discharge (Cd)

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:48:53 -0700

 Yeah, not worth my time. I was working on a manifold idea for the
Bloodhound motor at one time for a full pressure test. HTP hybrid wont
have the same issue. Adding a bit of AP to the HTPB (5%) was also an
interesting solution for that motor.

 Yeah, I just can't get into the hybrids. Not my thing unless they are
pressurized versions.

 Monroe