Re: Camera That Talks

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:37:46 -0500

For one thing, even with the prerecognition imaging processing, the hardware
platform's limitations can only handle RTK, so it's doing pretty well
considering.

Nick

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:51:25 -0700, Linda Gehres wrote:

 Don, great point!  Though I'd certainly enjoy seeing one of these machines
 demonstrated and do suspect that in time it will become better as have the
 Kurzweil 1000 and the Arkenstone, I certainly wouldn't want to invest the
 $3300.00 for one of these new machines now!  Let them get the bugs out first
 and improve on it a bit ... and maybe by that time I'll win the lottery,
 right?  Lol!

 Linda G.