Re: Camera That Talks

  • From: dg140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Pond)
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:19:33 -0400 (EDT)

Are there examples of text which the machine can read which the users
report they could not access otherwise?  The article mentioned this, and
I'd like to know which ones and take a crack with me optaconer.  Some low
contrast stuff is hard with the trusty optacon, especially with the model II.

Long live the optacon!

Charles

---