[muglo] Re: Survey

  • From: Charlie Melanson <cmelanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:06:11 -0500

on 23/1/04 17:00, Eric D at hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>> 2)  OS used
>> 9.1 (If I am forced go to System 10, I'll switch to the PC) Why?  Read
>> the Mail List about all the problems with System 10 (Panther included)!
>
> What are the problems with System 10 that you've encountered?
>
> Eric.

SNIP

I apologize if I left the impression that I have experienced problem(s) with
X (I don't have it).

Monitoring the newsgroup on System X leaves the impression that it is a
_new_ system and that many simply don't understand it.

Factor in the fact that some developers ignore the Mac and I'm left with the
feeling that if i _must_ learn a new system, it might as well be the one
that 97 per cent of the world uses.

In the meantime, 9.1.2 works quite well for me.

Regards,

Charlie