[muglo] Re: Switching from OS9 to OS10

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:13:26 -0500

I hear you Tee !

Likewise - Panther 'disinherited' my UMAX scanner.
Which is why the sound advice for those considering the change is NOT
to switch until such time as new hardware needs to be purchased ?

Must be that Apple get a % rakeoff from all those peripheral guys  ?
:)
I bet our little Steve gets free lunches everywhere !

And possibly also,  why I acquired the name of Machiavelli when I ran
the Fanshawe Mac Labs :)  LOL !

Cheers

Ilbert