[muglo] Re: Survey

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:43:56 -0500

Welcome to MUGLO - answering questions is mainly what MUGLO is for -
there is usually someone in the MUGLO family to help you - and don't be
afraid to ask even trivial questions - they are not always that
trivial!!!  Also remember that the answers to your questions go to all
members and may well help others too!!!

Once again  - Welcome

Paul