[muglo] Re: Survey

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:25:01 -0500

> Theresa Roth wrote
>

>>>This is my first post.  I'm new to Mac  and am struggling to get it set up to
>>>

>>do what my desktop PC does.  This notebook computer was supplied to me to use
>>in
>>school because of a learning disability.  I am frustrated at how long it is
>>taking me to become accustomed to using it.  I got my Mac on Dec 22nd. May I
>>ask
>>for help here?
>>

> Hi,
> Welcome to muglo. Ask away, that's mostly why we're here.
> TTFN,
> TeeC

Ditto Tee's response.  What are/did you do on your PC that you
would like to do on the Mac?  As has been mentioned the Mac is
fairly intuitive, most of the commands you might use are very
similar just substiute the Command key for the PC Control key.
Symbolic fonts on the Mac are generally easier than Windows
special characters.

What things/tasks are frustrating you.  Any help you can give us
makes giving you help a lot easier!

Martin