[muglo] Re: Survey

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:52:43 -0500

> Paul Thomas wrote:
>
>> Perhaps members cold let us know the following:
>>
>> 1)  Primary Mac computer type

Mac PowerPC G4    Memory:512 MB   Processor: 1.33GHz

>> 2)  OS used
> OS X 10.2.7  (6R55)
>

>> 3)  eMail program used
>
> Entourage      Mail is also on my Mac but I find it too limited in scope.
>>
>> 4)  Browser used - indicating their primary one if more than one
>
> Microsoft Internet Explorer
>

> This is my first post.  I'm new to Mac  and am struggling to get it set up to
do what my desktop PC does.  This notebook computer was supplied to me to use in
school because of a learning disability.  I am frustrated at how long it is
taking me to become accustomed to using it.  I got my Mac on Dec 22nd. May I ask
for help here?