[optacon-l] Re: creating an audio demo for ACB Radio and other internet radio stations

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:39:35 -0800

Jerry,

Yes, definitely this would be wonderful to add. I'm really open about what
people can include; the more, the better! I've done my taxes with the aid of
the optacon for 20 years; also every CD, DVD, commercially purchased tape
and most old vinyl records were labeled with the aid of the optacon. When I
was a technical writer, I was responsible for computer manuals that had a
lot of command syntax diagrams and other graphics, and never could have
worked on them without the optacon. And I've told my story here about
adventures with rebuilding Windows, and relying on the optacon to read
computer screens before the PC became available..

Mary