[optacon-l] Re: creating an audio demo for ACB Radio and other internet radio stations

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:42:35 -0800

Merrill and list,

You could briefly mention you use the optacon for confirming printing,
reading recipes, and for checks. I suspect many of us have similar uses; the
point is to have a variety of uses mentioned so that people can get a quick
idea of why the optacon is so special and unique, and why no current
technology comes close to the optacon's capabilities. The key is, I think,
providing a lot of information in a few minutes--well, maybe a half hour.

For those who want to send audio files, you can send them directly to me,
off list, as Don mentioned; my e-mail address is maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can convert among audio formats so if you want to send .wma or .ogg files,
that would be fine.

In fact, I can also copy tapes into an Olympus recorder and make the sound
digital; people can send me cassettes by regular mail if they don't want to
make recordings to audio files. If you want to send a tape, contact me off
list and I'll send you my address.

Mary