[optacon-l] Re: creating an audio demo for ACB Radio and other internet radio stations

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:33:51 -0800

Mary,

I don't mind, keep the discussion on list if you like.

However, I would suggest that you have people send you audio files
directly as this could cause some real problems with the list.  Also,
there are many international list members and some have charges based on
the size of the messages downloaded and dialup time.

Other than that, I see no problem with this.

If there are any problems which I'm not aware of, anyone can write me
directly at:

w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and we'll see if we can work them out.

Don