[optacon-l] Re: creating an audio demo for ACB Radio and other internet radio stations

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:26:32 -0800

Steve, Chase and list,

Thanks for all the contact info you're providing. I'm keeping all those
messages. I'm thinking about how to present the optacon in such a way that
people who have never heard of it can see how special it is; with all my
planning, though, I usually just dive in and end up disregarding any plans I
make. I'm wondering, since this list is part of this, if some folks should
review what I put together before I send it out; or maybe some of you can
submit brief testimonials in audio format, maybe fifteen or thirty seconds,
so that people can hear other voices besides mine. I can easily splice them
in. I use Studio Recorder from American Printing House for my audio work,
and I'm nowhere as professional as those who have sound studios, but I do
what I can.

Any thoughts are most welcome; I'd kind of like to keep this discussion on
the list, if the moderator doesn't mind, so we can all be part of it.

Mary