[optacon-l] Re: TSI and the Good Old days!

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:33:31 -0700

Hi, All,
Here is my take on this TSI stuff.

It's nice that you get together and share thirty-year-old reminiscences and all
that, but I think we have to move on.  Eventually, TSI basically abandoned us
because sales of the Optacon I, an inferior product, were not what they
expected, so they saw themselves justified in dropping the entire thing.

With regard to the wish for the development of a new Optacon, I would like to
see a scaled-down version of Germany's Video-Tim to replace and surpass the
Optacon.

Thanks.

Mark Blier