[optacon-l] Re: TSI and the Good Old days!

  • From: "Pentronics" <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:23:58 +1100

Hi Keith,

Interestingly I corresponded with someone this week and voiced the identical
opinion. Reproducing the equivalent imaging and electronics of the Optacon
represents no great challenge these days. The tactile array however is
another matter. There is little point doing anything else until a
replacement/equivalent of this is found or developed.

Nigel

 Pentronics
33B Sheppard Road
EMU PLAINS  NSW  2750