[optacon-l] Re: TSI and the Good Old days!

  • From: "Pentronics" <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:48:09 +1100

Yes, the Kay torch was the precursor to the Sonic Guide and Mowat Sensor. I
still have some parts for the Sonic Guide, (I used to build the units for
Australia), but nothing left for the Mowat. Sadly the Sonic Guide is another
device gone without a replacement. Those were the days when Wormald did
mobility products, TSI did blindness products and Visualtek did low vision
products. Ah, the world was a simpler place.

 Pentronics
33B Sheppard Road
EMU PLAINS  NSW  2750
AUSTRALIA