[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Alternatives using current technologies and funding methodologies

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:39:47 -0500

Debbie, how wonderful!

DOG - Depend on God,

Carolyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:08 AM
Subject: [optacon-l] Re: Optacon Alternatives using current technologies and
funding methodologies

Hi Carolyn and everyone!

Although I have been a total all my life due to ROP, God has let me
actually see enough to be able to describe a brick wall I was walking by, I
remember seeing a baby's face when I was three or four years old and one
day, I had a book on my desk that was part of a series about different
cities in the world.  Tactally, I wouldn't have been able to identify the
book, because the three I have are all the same size and the hardbound
books all have the same texture.  I just happened to sit down at my desk
and, without any effort read the title, which is "Moscow".  I know I read
the right title with my eyes, because I confirmed it with the Optacon.  The
short periods of sight that I have mentioned have only lasted for about a
minute, and it was just over the line from total to non-total, not good
sight at all, I'm sure.

Debby

At 08:26 PM 11/4/2012, H & C Arnold wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.