[optacon-l] Re: To All Subscribers Of This List

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 14:53:43 +0200

I fully agree with everything below, and I have another dream too, wich is
definitely out-of-list, and that is nothing less or more than artificial
vision. But before that we definitely need an updated Optacon!

Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx
Kotisivu/Homepage: http://www.jyrkivoutilainen.com/
Blogi/Blog: http://blogi.jyrkivoutilainen.com/