[optacon-l] Re: To All Subscribers Of This List

  • From: "Fran" <fran.italy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 23:05:11 +0100

Thanks Gyrki!
Sometimes we feel as outsiders, I know that feeling, but maybe that's the
reason why we are still using the optacon while most of the blind community
has abandoned it? I don't know, sometimes I feel very different from the
average blind person. I wonder: how could they give up the treasures that
the optacon lets us access??