[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Alternatives using current technologies and funding methodologies

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:09:47 -0500

I hope you are able to keep this device, au.  Have you thought about doing a
kickstart or some equivalent?
I should think that the researchers would find a longevity study invaluable.
Even if they weren't actually willing to pay you for your efforts, if they
allowed you to keep the device in exchange for keeping some kind of journal.
Perhaps I'm living in some dreamland where the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus
live, but it sure would be nice if you could continue to have access to the
BrainPort.
Suzanne
Suzanne