[muglo] Re: laptop

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:03:50 -0400

Thanks for the input guys. Keeping my G4 in London but replacing lc in Port.
I-Book sounds worth a look. never had a laptop. The LC is almost useless now
except for email and some simple tasks. Was fascinated last week when I
caught to tail end of a Dotto show in which he was performing miracles - at
least to me - with photos, music, etc. on a Mac laptop. Must have been a
powerbook. jim