[bksvol-discuss] reading in mp3Re: Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:54:34 -0500

Mary,  I am talking about MP3 reading,  not txt reading in BC.

it just doesn't seem right that the community should be deprived of good books
simply because of the pagination. I agree with those who say there should be a
note.  It isn't fair to the rest of us.  If you read in MP3 shouldn't you be
able to book mark them, Guido?  If not, don't read them. I know that sounds
cruel but it's crueler to deprive the rest of us simply because a few can't
find a way around the problem.