[bksvol-discuss] Re: to release or not to release, that is the question

  • From: "Jane Jordan" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:32:52 -0600

Thnks for the info.   Ignore my second post that just got sent.  Sorry about
that.  i didn't realize mine had gotten through until now.

I like the book--I found er find it to be veyr interesting. So far,k I
haven't found any mising pages--if there are misspellings, they are so
infrequent that i forget where they took place.  Usually it's a chapter
nameor somethng.  I think I'll just hang onto it and see if I can get work
on it done using my computer, as my braillenote is going in next week for
repairs.  AGain.  I swear,if my problems aren't solved this time ...

Oops, sorry.  About to rant about another topic.

For anyone who has Openbok 7,how do I edit books using it?  Ihave never done
that before.  It is a braille file.

Jane