[bksvol-discuss] to release or not to release, that is the question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:02:38 -0800 (PST)

Jane,

"Ya gotta do what you gotta do." (grin)

It's up to you. You can release it, or if it's
something you've done some work on, or you'd like to
read, just keep renewing it until you get to it. If
you don't renew oon time it will release itself back
to the download list anyway. If you think it's
something someone else might like, there's no shame in
releasing a book you don't have time to do or that
proves too time-consuming and difficult. There are
some books, especially those that seem to be missing
pages or those that have a lot of dates and numbers,
that need to be done by someone who has sighted help.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com