[AR] Re: Intertank coupling design

  • From: Robert Watzlavick <rocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:10:19 -0500

I'm only truing up the tank ends where they attach to the bulkheads, not over
the whole tank length. The tubing as-delivered was 0.120 (1/8 nom.) and I was
able to still have 0.105 left after turning down the OD and ID.

Indestructible will be good for my first liquid attempt. Initial performance
estimates are only about 15k ft since it will be heavy and have a short burn
but that's fine for now.