[AR] Re: Intertank coupling design

  • From: Henry Vanderbilt <hvanderbilt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:49:43 -0700

Funny! Cost-effective compression, no, but cute. But a fair number of us are at one time or another reading this this over limited speed and/or metered-by-the megabyte links. Just 'cause bandwidth is faster and cheaper than it used to be doesn't mean it's always fast, or cheap.

Henry

On 10/29/2013 4:40 PM, Ben Brockert wrote:
Weird, I've never seen it include attachments in the reply.
Unfortunately gmail has made it harder to see what you're quoting now.
I'll make an extra effort to context quote (or not quote at all) in
the future.

Sorry about your dialup,
Ben

One time Hencer <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrte:
Guys, this is getting rdcls -- ! only r u including th tire
hist o this particlr discsn thread in ery postng, below ur
3 or 4 lines o +d contnt, but u r also tachng th sme
3MB of pics ery time!  4 hevn's sake, trim down the
repeted matrl!
                                                            Hencer